Our company, Quick Left, loves startups.
Over this past year, we’ve helped startups in different ways:
- Sprintly just introduced affordable startup-based pricing
- Quick Left has worked with Techstars grads and Foundry Group-backed startups
- We’ve also sponsored various events: hackathons, design week, and conferences
Now we’re introducing a brand new program, just for startups. We’re offering $64,000 worth of developer time. That’s right, you’ll get a pair of our expert full-stack developers for a whole month.
Even better: we are adopting not one, but two startups!
Startups can apply now through December 15. If you win, we would start work on your application January 5th, 2015.
- Application process now through December 15 for work to begin January 5th for one pair and February 1st for second pair
- Must be a pre Series A funded technology-based startup
- Company must be in Rocky Mountain Region (Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, etc.), Pacific Northwest (Portland, Seattle, etc) or California bay area (San Francisco to San Jose area)
- We’ll select one company from the Bay area and one from the original Portland/Boulder area markets
Is this you? Then fill out our application!