I’ve been spending time working with the card UI on the board and, soon, the new permalink page. I wanted to bring back the one-click workflow buttons as well as the context menu that offered a number of ticket management features.
Today I’m excited to announce that all of those options have returned! The card UI now includes the following functionality:
- One-click workflow buttons now appear on hover. The button’s functionality changes depending on which column the card is in.
- A context menu that is home to edit, delete, and one-click options to move cards to the top/bottom of their column.
- A status icon that doubles as a dropdown menu for changing a card’s status.
- Items in backlog and someday have a reject menu.
The one feature not present in the new card menus is moving an item to a different project. That functionality has been moved to two places:
- You can move items en masse to different projects using the new bulk edit.
- Clicking edit in the context menu and then changing the item’s project from the dropdown will move that item.
I put together this 90 second video overview of the new buttons and menus: